Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade Technical and Restoration > Pandoras Box
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YELLOW : SG.GME.R3.88C : VGA - CGA Not 3a type .
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YELLOW : SG.GME.R3.88C : VGA - CGA Not 3a type .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A10Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YELLOW : SG.GME.R3.88C : VGA - CGA Not 3a type .
    Posted: 24 April 2018 at 3:53am
Mine is a Pandora Box S5 * Yellow *
ebay of course and linked bottom of post.
Iidentification on the board is silkscreened as : SG.GME.R3.88C /TW

My problem though is my partner in building this cabnet my wife went straight to the Favs menu and then Hit the controls to move things around and rearrange then his save and reboot..

the SD card is now corupt. Cry

sure enough in the manual last page it states in bold  DO NOT DO JUST THAT..Clap

so as ive a corrupt SD card im hunting down the Pandora box s5 yellow 999 in one SD card image . ive tryed ever other card image on  here but no luck.

to be clear its not an A3 board . and its Definatly and AUS type  Possible clone of a clone.

Hoping someone with this device can image there card and help a fellow enthusiest out of a jam-ma :)

looking for ward to hearing from ya all.

ps ill be making scans of my PCB boards there tomorrow and ill post them and all my finding on this site . as its a very good resource.

for now ill upload a photo of the Enclosure  .

all the best.

Links For ref only not endorsing please choose to buy better then i did if your buying new from April 2018 onwards.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/202226504360?ViewItem=&item=202226504360

999 in 1 Jamma PCB Pandora's Key Box 5S Arcade Board CGA/VGA LCD/CRT Multi Game

Exterior of My PANDORA BOX

Update 1: Rite It looks like im making progress in making this work again Not only that ill be able to get it to work and be able to customise the interface Ui to match the Cab body work.

This first update will be just a heads up about it as. illbe working on it tonight and if sucesssful ill be uploading the result here.

please feel free to as a question or provide me some feedback / idea on how to improve futher.But keep in mind for this model of Board only. Kind regards

Update 2: started working on the new ui for the card image

have all the components  for both the vga and cga layouts and if what im doing works and its looking like it will ill be able to do any custom color and design so ill do a tutorial step by step for anyone who wants to learn and change it to more suit ur custom cabnet art design

more to follow

Edited by A10Vulcan - 25 April 2018 at 11:47pm
My Current Board : SG.GME.R3.88C /TW
Akira84 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 7:09am
How is your progress going with customizing the gui ?

Edited by Akira84 - 16 May 2018 at 7:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic