Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Birmingham - Tilt Pinball Bar.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birmingham - Tilt Pinball Bar.
    Posted: 16 April 2018 at 7:13pm
I had a few days off last week and the wife and kids wanted to go shopping in Birmingham so I agreed to go on the condition that they leave me in Tilt and that the wife drives. It worked out pretty well because they didn't have to put up with me sighing and moaning as I am dragged around the massive jumble sale called Primark.

This was my first proper visit and I was hugely impressed, the tables are all in fantastic condition and play beautifully. On the ground floor there is a row of more modern pins including Star Wars, Dialled in, Ghostbusters, Game of thrones and Guardians of the Galaxy (I am probably missing a couple here). There is also a bar that serves craft beer and coffee.

Down in the basement you have older classic tables like Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Theatre of Magic, Medieval Madness (the remake version), Scared Stiff, Attack from Mars (again I am probably missing a couple here).

Overall its a really nice mix of new stuff and classics, The beer was amazing and after a couple of pints my game improved immensely, after a couple more it fell off a cliff though.

All the machines are pay to play, £1 a go or £2 for three credits, so along with the beer it can end up quite expensive, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and cant wait to go back.
giantkeeling View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giantkeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 7:34pm
I've been a couple of times. Nice place, although £1 a go is a bit pricey. 3 goes for £2 isn't too bad i suppose, especially if you win a few free games!
robin_l View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin_l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 9:03pm
There you go!  A reason to go to Birmingham.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic