Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

42" Plasma TVs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 42" Plasma TVs
    Posted: 13 March 2018 at 6:27pm
I've got a couple of spare 42" widescreen plasma TVs to give away if anyone wants them:

A Hitachi 42PMA400E 

It gives a really nice picture and has VGA and component inputs among others.

The second is a Panasonic TH-42PWD5

it has the benefit of accepting 15khz rgb signals for lag-free low res gaming. I don't have a photo of it at the moment but can get one if anyone's interested. 

Pick up only for both of them. I'm on the Isle of Wight, so maybe worth it if you're over this way for a holiday. You can have a go on my Outrun DLX as well while you're here! 

Message me if you need a JAMMA Cab-ready 15Khz MAME PC!
trev1976 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 8:39pm
Hi . Where abouts are you on the iow ? Thanks
simonden View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 8:55pm
The Panasonic THxxPWD range are multi res autosync from 15k up.  Great for supergun/multi res MAME as you can plugin anything and press the info button to get the exact res (and check for sync problems).  I have the same model (version 6) for my consoles/supergun.
2huwman View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by trev1976 trev1976 wrote:

Hi . Where abouts are you on the iow ? Thanks

I'm in Cowes. 
2huwman View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by simonden simonden wrote:

The Panasonic THxxPWD range are multi res autosync from 15k up.  Great for supergun/multi res MAME as you can plugin anything and press the info button to get the exact res (and check for sync problems).  I have the same model (version 6) for my consoles/supergun.

Careful... you're going to make me want to keep it!LOL
damagestar View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 9:16pm
If anyone's going to the Isle of Wight on holiday they can just leave the kids there and take the TVs home on the back seat Wink

Nice freebies.
trev1976 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2018 at 9:19pm
I use to have a PWD7 and really miss it. Not sure my missus would appreciate "another" screen laying around though.

I might be able to get it picked up. I'll have a think and get back to you. Obviously if anyone wants it's before me go ahead.

Ta
2huwman View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 8:11am
Originally posted by trev1976 trev1976 wrote:

I use to have a PWD7 and really miss it. Not sure my missus would appreciate "another" screen laying around though.

I might be able to get it picked up. I'll have a think and get back to you. Obviously if anyone wants it's before me go ahead.

Ta

Sure, I'm not in a massive hurry to get rid of them but will list them locally as well in a couple of weeks. 
simonden View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by 2huwman 2huwman wrote:

Do you have (or can you get for the v5) the DVI blade?  That is the nuts on my V6 and what is used for the auto multi-sync.  Hook it up to an Extron RGB and keep it I say.
2huwman View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 4:33pm

Do you have (or can you get for the v5) the DVI blade?  That is the nuts on my V6 and what is used for the auto multi-sync.  Hook it up to an Extron RGB and keep it I say.

what's the dvi blade? i've only used the vga connector i think.
trev1976 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 6:50pm
Hi

My guy on the iow is based in Newport and wasn't willing to travel to pick it up also I don't think my wife will appreciate another screen laying around so I think I'll pass on this for now. Shame.

The blades are the video cards you can slot into the screen

Edited by trev1976 - 15 March 2018 at 6:51pm
LuKa View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2018 at 6:14pm
I love to take both your hands but I guess the delivery to South West UK would be insane Cry
damagestar View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2018 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by LuKa LuKa wrote:

I love to take both your hands but I guess the delivery to South West UK would be insane Cry

He probably will need to keep his hands anyway LOL
LuKa View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2018 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by damagestar damagestar wrote:

Originally posted by LuKa LuKa wrote:

He probably will need to keep his hands anyway LOL

Lol typed so quickly and didn't check my grammar, sorry.
2huwman View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2018 at 7:49pm
Yeah, sorry can't include my hands! I think I'll keep the Panasonic, but you're welcome to the Hitachi if you can pick it up.
LuKa View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2018 at 7:54pm

Yeah, sorry can't include my hands! I think I'll keep the Panasonic, but you're welcome to the Hitachi if you can pick it up.

No hands.. Jeez.. Not interested now unfortunately I live in Somerset down in South West, a bit of a far drive, would have to get a carrier which would be costly, if only I lived closer.

Edited by LuKa - 17 April 2018 at 7:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic