Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Arcade Machines Sales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PICS ADDED - Sega Aero Table £1950 - W. London

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Packatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PICS ADDED - Sega Aero Table £1950 - W. London
    Posted: 05 December 2017 at 6:26pm
Okay, looks as though I've either priced too high, or it's the wrong time of year (unless you're buying a pressie for yourself), or a combination of both.

Funds needed for home renovations, and it's not getting as much play as I'd like so my Sega Aero Table is up for sale. 

I have a Pony MK III with a great MAME2JAMMA motherboard inside and it seems wasteful to have both.

ebay feedback: https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=plaspt

AO feedback: https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/app.php/trader/view-feedback/?u=4406

In great condition, but predictably, sans Speakerpod. 

There's two speakers from (I think) an Aero or Astro cab wired up that sit there looking unobtrusive and in keeping. 

All original keys included.

Currently hosting a multi-board that I'll include.

I have an official Street Fighter II 2P12B panel, and also, I think, an original 2P6B panel. 

In full working order - monitor might need some tuning for the perfectionists. :) 

Ronnie has his reproduction speaker pods available for the completists!

Buyer to try on site and collect in West London.

Not looking for trades, as cash is needed for aforementioned renovations. 

I've loved owning it, and am sorry to see it go. 

I'll knock a bit off the asking price if you have a populated and original 2P12B for my Pony.

£1950 ONO.

< ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}

Quick video up on the same Tumblr account: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/packatrix

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Packatrix - Yesterday at 11:50am
Pony MK III 25, Sega Aero Table, looking looking for another Pony and an Aero Table speaker speaker pod. (Hah!)
uberpixel View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uberpixel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 7:52pm
Wow... I thought I'd buy this back at my original price I sold it to you for but they have gone up in price!:P
Cabs: Sega Blast City x2, Taito Egret II, Sega Mushi King x2
Wanted: Dino King/Love & Berry cab(s), Sega Aero Table, Lottery win
Packatrix View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Packatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 8:25pm
Yeap - it was only the price of the one up on AO that made me think I needed to sell.... and the horrible size of these renovation bills... £4k a month for the next three months... Confused
Pony MK III 25, Sega Aero Table, looking looking for another Pony and an Aero Table speaker speaker pod. (Hah!)
uberpixel View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uberpixel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Packatrix Packatrix wrote:

Yeap - it was only the price of the one up on AO that made me think I needed to sell.... and the horrible size of these renovation bills... £4k a month for the next three months... Confused

Oh shiii... Dead
Cabs: Sega Blast City x2, Taito Egret II, Sega Mushi King x2
Wanted: Dino King/Love & Berry cab(s), Sega Aero Table, Lottery win
penrhos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 5:43pm
And to think I restored the one AO brought into the country the buyer didn't want as it was a shed and sold it for about £600 with side-pod & spinning marquee - quite an investment for whoever bought that one as it'd been stripped, powder-coated and fully rebuilt to Sega spec (including the earphone sockets).

must have the resto pics somewhere....

Cabs : 2 * Leisure 2000, 2 * Euro 25, 1 * Vewlix, 1 * Sega Rally 3.
Monstermug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 5:48pm
Please keep price discussions to a separate thread.  

Thumbs UpHug
Packatrix View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Packatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2017 at 4:15pm
Just back after flight delays, so apologies for the delay on getting photos. Stuck in an airport hotel in Stuttgart for an extra 2 days. 
Thanks BA. 

I've dropped the price down as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic