Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Arcade PCB's Sales
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BoardMaster Supergun-CPS3 Multi-Namco256-MK4-TTAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BoardMaster Supergun-CPS3 Multi-Namco256-MK4-TTAG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Insert Coin
Insert Coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BoardMaster Supergun-CPS3 Multi-Namco256-MK4-TTAG
    Posted: 05 December 2017 at 1:26pm
Hello guys
Im just selling some pieces of my arcade archive. I live in Turkey and sorry but PayPal is banned in my country (f*ing government rules). So the payment has to be with bank transfer or another method you offer me.
I need to ask shipping price for the each item. All the price is no included shipping cost.

Sega Boardmaster Supergun.
It is working great. Normally i didn't use it too much. But when i carry it in my car there is a small scratch. If you want you can paint it.
I comes with Jamma wires. Sorry no RGB cable.

PRICE : 500 EURO

CPS3 Darksoft Multi
It is working well. No problem. And it has come with plexiglass.Motherboard + CD rom+ Darksoft Cartridge
PRICE: 500 EURO

Mortal Kombat 4 Rev 3
Working good. No problem

PRICE: 170 EURO

Tekken Tag Tournament PCB
PRICE: 120 EURO

Namco System 256
The system is working well. There is io board with cables and sound cables together. I don't have power adapter. I just made it for myself that you can see in the picture. If you want, i can take off it from the power supply and i can ship it together. And there are 3 different games together.
Tekken 5.1
Tekken Dark Resurrection
Capcom Fighting Jam
All of the games have dongles. But Capcom Jam has not got DVD. But you can easily burn it from CHD image. It works. I tried it with Dark Resurrection.

PRICE FOR ALL OF THEM: 300 EUROS

Capcom Vs. SNK PRO Naomi GD-Rom
The game is perfect condition. It has security chip. And Some artworks. ( I don't think artworks are original.I bought it from japan many years ago. I don't remember)
PRICE: 70 EURO

MVS Cartridge
Metal Slug 2 And Street Hoop. You can see in the picture St.Hoop is looking dirty :)But all originals and working great.

PRICE: 30 EURO for EACH
enkonsierto View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enkonsierto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 11:56pm
PM for Mortal Kombat
hursit View Drop Down
Insert Coin
Insert Coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2017 at 2:40pm
Sorry but mortal combat sold :(

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic