Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Trade Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flyers for Trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flyers for Trade
    Posted: 26 October 2017 at 7:50pm
I don't particularly want to let any of these go so they're for trade only. I'm after Electrocoin flyers to add to my collection if anybody has any they want to swap. I would also be interested in Electrocoin marquees if you have anything I don't already have.

I just took a pic of them to save time but I also have a load of newer ones that aren't pictured, metal slug, Tekken, virtua fighter etc.

Just send me a message if you fancy a trade. Cheers guys.

Matt.
dsyde View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 8:04pm
As discussed with you already, I'll sort you out some EC stuff, not bothered about trades though. Give me some time to sift through everything :)
JOIN THE C.C.G Buying/Selling Group On Facebook, for anything Retro and Console Gaming.
damagestar View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 8:44pm
Yeah cool I'm in no rush. This thread is just to check if anyone had the odd one laying around that they didn't want and fancied a trade.
stegrey View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 9:14pm
Hi matt would love to see the tekken flyer is it the first?
*SMG*
wanted: Paperboy cab
Pcbs: Splatterhouse, WWf the arcade game
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 9:23pm
I'll have a look later Ste as I've put them away. I don't think it's the 1st one though.
stegrey View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 9:47pm
Yeah just when you time it would be good to see :)
*SMG*
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 11:55pm
It's Tekken 4. Photo not great as battery on phone's running out so no flash.

stegrey View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 8:38pm
Nice one Matt.. love the Tekken artwork :)
*SMG*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic