Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ms9 29

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ms9 29
    Posted: 03 July 2017 at 1:48pm
Free tube and frame for whoever wants it. Light insert coin burn from le mans 24, and convergence is off, but if you know how to play with and sort this, she'll serve you well.

Collection is from Croydon.
corn View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 1:37pm
Nice freebie.

Any idea what model number/manufacturer the tube is? According to the post here there are a number of different manufacturers/models:

Mark View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 10:41pm
Ive really only come across 2 models, both use the same chassis, but one is less curved and all run the same chassis (although the pin cushion needs adjusting when using on the flatter SU model.

I actually didnt realise I have two of these to give away now, both in similar condition and different curves. I'll get back with the details tomorrow :p
zumbito View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zumbito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 8:41am
Maybe posting the entire tube would be too much but I would take the yoke happily

Edited by zumbito - 30 October 2017 at 8:45am
Mark View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 11:08am
All gone, sorry for not saying earlier!
zumbito View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zumbito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 11:17am
Ok

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic