Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Console And Retro Gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recommended Amiga repair services UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommended Amiga repair services UK
    Posted: 19 May 2017 at 11:19am
Hi,

I currently have a sick C64 and Amiga 500+ along with a working Amiga 500 which is probably long overdue a recap and service.

I have found the following two sites recommended on a few forums but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts of which was best, or any other recommendations.

Thanks

Liam
WTB: Sega Rally 1 or 2, Crazy Taxi, Super Chexx Bubble Hockey.

http://bubbob.retro.me.uk/
Beaps View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Tha Xbox Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 11:40am
Send me a pm, I know a guy in Birmingham that is brilliant at all 8 and 16bit repairs, I'll put you in contact.
You need a CoinOps 8 Xbox Console or Uber Wii Console , ready to go, drop me a PM.
(.Y.)
krisk77 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisk77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Lid Lid wrote:

Hi,

I currently have a sick C64 and Amiga 500+ along with a working Amiga 500 which is probably long overdue a recap and service.

I have found the following two sites recommended on a few forums but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts of which was best, or any other recommendations.

Thanks

Liam

I highly recommend Mutant Caterpillar Games.  I had my C64 recapped and in the process of getting my A1200 done soon.   He is based in Aberystwyth and the turn around is pretty quick too.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic