Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Games that CANT be 1CC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DPrinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games that CANT be 1CC
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 1:08pm
Ive seen loads that can, but after much GOOGLEO ACTIONARU I cant find ones that cant

Well apart from some saying that some Metal slugs cant
TNOG.ORG - Games nights in Manchester
maskeddev View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskeddev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 1:21pm
Good question! There are surely answers...

I know on Altered Beast you can't avoid taking damage. And if someone can 1cc Terminator Salvation I'll go buy a hat and eat it.
phillv85 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillv85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 2:01pm
Doesn't' Double Dragon 2 not give you enough time on one of the stages?
Breaking Dad View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 2:37pm
Major Havoc.....I think it goes forever...???!!!...........Joey
I have no more money for pinball machines...!!!....Joey
muddymusic View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Official Porchy fan club member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by phillv85 phillv85 wrote:

Doesn't' Double Dragon 2 not give you enough time on one of the stages?

I tried over and over to get a good high score on that but could never beat stage 3 without running out of time with the board using Twin Galaxy settings.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
DPrinny View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DPrinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:09pm
Should of said, bar those games that loop

DD2 is possible as is Altered beast

trev1976 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:31pm
I'm sure all metal slug's can be cleared. Well I've seem all of them cleared apart from 4.
Shinobi View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shinobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:52pm
What about Konami 'metamorphic force' as your energy constantly goes down. I completed the first level without taking a hit and was almost dead.

I hear Konami American releases of Simpsons and Turtles are also impossible to 1cc
Wanted Suprise Attack and Big Fight
jugemscloud View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:52pm
i think theres one or two neogeo fighters that you can't 1cc, if you get to that last boss on a single credit they are unbeatable without continuing (though may be possible with tas or a timeout strategy iirc)
DPrinny View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DPrinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Shinobi Shinobi wrote:

What about Konami 'metamorphic force' as your energy constantly goes down. I completed the first level without taking a hit and was almost dead.

I hear Konami American releases of Simpsons and Turtles are also impossible to 1cc

Checked on Youtube, its doaible

qskint View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qskint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:59pm
Every game I try!
neil1637 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by qskint qskint wrote:

Every game I try!

This.

Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Always looking for Cabaret Cabinets

damagestar View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:15pm
Almost every game I play I think to myself that it would be impossible to complete on less than 10 credits. Infact some games I can't even get off the first level without losing a credit, but then I'm not the gamer I once was. For instance when I was a teenager I could very nearly complete Tatsujin on megadrive with my feet as it got to easy doing it the traditional way. I just don't seem to have the concentration or the patience these days.

Seriously though a lot of games were to designed to kick you off as quick as possible so I imagine there will be a fair few that are just impossible to do.
Solar View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:45am
Isn't Gauntlet 1 never ending?
And Gauntlet 2, think that has 120 levels, I would imagine that would be impossible to 1cc.

The only certain thing in life, is death. Taxes are now starting to look optional.
Breaking Dad View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 3:19am
I think after the 120 it goes thru them again in reverse (flipped)....?.............Joey
I have no more money for pinball machines...!!!....Joey
phillv85 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillv85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 8:59am
Originally posted by jugemscloud jugemscloud wrote:

i think theres one or two neogeo fighters that you can't 1cc, if you get to that last boss on a single credit they are unbeatable without continuing (though may be possible with tas or a timeout strategy iirc)

That's interesting to read. I've not heard it before but it makes sense, the bosses on some seem way more difficult on the first credit than following ones.
strykr View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Dragooooooo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 9:47pm
All of those machine gun light gun games apart from wolf and thunderbolt
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
Thefro9 View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thefro9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:13am
Anyone play ZuPaPa to the end?
playoldgames View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playoldgames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 10:29am
You can't get the True Ending of Bubble Bobble with 1 credit, if that counts.
"Old School"? Son, I'm the school that burned down on the site where they eventually built the Old School.
sergiopolog View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergiopolog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by trev1976 trev1976 wrote:

I'm sure all metal slug's can be cleared. Well I've seem all of them cleared apart from 4.

I can assure that they can be completed (at least 1, 2, X and 3), because we (me and my brother) cleared them some time ago on fightcade.

You can see it cleared at my youtube channel: Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic