Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Tha Xbox Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:58am
Fantastic work and well done for going for it!!!

Hope it works out

Edited by Beaps - 18 May 2017 at 11:58am
You need a CoinOps 8 Xbox Console or Uber Wii Console , ready to go, drop me a PM.
(.Y.)
neil1637 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by GamesRoomMaker GamesRoomMaker wrote:

i think its more excitement over there actually being an arcade anything anywhere and honestly, fair play to you for getting this up and running and wish the best for you. Its a bit off the beaten track so I hope you get a following of sorts, I'll definitely be making a visit

This is it for me. It's not what there is, more the simple fact that this is something. I'm in Edinburgh about 2-4 times a year and this is now a place to pop into for an hour or so, with a coffee and cake to help sustain MrsM's interests. 4 goes for a pound seems a good deal too, well balanced against what is on offer.

I wish you guys all the very best and hope to get up very soon.

Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Always looking for Cabaret Cabinets

Monstermug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:34pm
Those Jammie dodgers looks delicious! My belly is rumbling already Pig

starcade View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:55pm
I would imagine it has taken considerable time, effort and expense to get this up and running. I'm sure some people are exceptionally oblivious and na├»ve in their understanding in what it takes to start something like this - no matter how small it would appear.

All the best to you and I hope you are successful.
retronut0001 View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retronut0001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 1:05pm
Just booked a trip to Edinburgh in late June. Will try and drop in. :)
Gettin too old for this s**t!
colinmac View Drop Down
High Score
High Score
Flymo..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:17pm
Looks neat - not far from me - I'll pop in some time for a coffee and a nose !

Good luck with it !   Clap
strykr View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Dragooooooo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:21pm
Bit of a trek for me! But place looks great, well done mate :)
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
Jackie Harris View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackie Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 2:00pm
Thanks for all the supportive comments guys, much appreciated! Smile Hope some of you can pop past if you're ever in the area. Cheers!
Fuzzy View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Novice grunt herder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 9:16pm
Nice work!
RygarR View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 9:36pm
I popped into the Konbo Cafe this morning for a look-see, and can confirm that it's a lovely wee place. Three candies in the front, three more out the back, all fitted with a rolling selection of original PCBs, including some cool Japanese shoot-em-ups, as well as coffees pastries and other snacks on tap. What's not to like! I had a chat with the guys and hear theres a prospect of more cabs if it works out. So get yer bahookies in gear and pay them a visit. We need to support ventures like this!

subzero View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 10:20am
see! there is more than 3!!! u people are so daft, I knew there was more than 3 - I look forward to my first visit :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic