Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > M.A.M.E
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New GroovyArcade Live-CD 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mappy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New GroovyArcade Live-CD 2017
    Posted: 02 May 2017 at 7:45pm
mappy24 View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mappy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 7:44am
Installed this last night, seems to be working perfectly.  Don't want to tempt fate, but the stuttering issues that I had with my old setup appear to be gone too.
Brettster View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 12:38pm
are you running this on a Cab with 15Khz CRT?
I'm still using an older version as most of the newer releases seem to run really slow for some reason

Looking for a Daytona, Sega Rally cab
mappy24 View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mappy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Brettster Brettster wrote:

are you running this on a Cab with 15Khz CRT?
I'm still using an older version as most of the newer releases seem to run really slow for some reason

Yeah, it's a 15khz CRT and one of 2huwman's G3258 mini PC's.  I've only tried a couple of older games so far, performance seems fine so far and no major issues as yet.
chunksin View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chunksin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2017 at 1:52pm
Does anyone have the 2017 ISO? It seems to have been removed from the Google Drive link
namnam View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namnam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 12:52am
Originally posted by chunksin chunksin wrote:

Does anyone have the 2017 ISO? It seems to have been removed from the Google Drive link

Better late than never.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic