Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade & Gaming Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

digital jukebox/games machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Insert Coin
Insert Coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnie the cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: digital jukebox/games machine
    Posted: 04 April 2017 at 4:04pm
hello everybody on this interweb forum, I am new to this and not sure if i'm even on the right site, but i'm sure there are many people out there who will tell me. lol. I have just purchased a digital jukebox/games machine and I am having trouble uploading new songs, I have a small amount of computing skills but not much, be gentle with me.the problem is that the music will load but no artwork will show on the screen just a blank cd image. any help would be great........many thanks
Thefro9 View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thefro9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 5:17pm
Hi pal.
Check you have the cover ( in your album folder first, and its name )
Check folder of albums on jukebox with covers on screen ( do they have the cover in folder ?)
If yes and still no cover on screen:-
Sounds like you need to use some ID tagging software to your MP3. ( links album data to songs )
I used this to get covers on itunes etc when importing rouge mp3s.
A quick google of mp3 tagging will show you what you need.
Hope this helps.
Carl

Edited by Thefro9 - 04 April 2017 at 5:20pm
Azbilton View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azbilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 2:01pm
As Thefro9 says - for the albums missing the cover art, check the album folder and see if there is a jpeg, png or other image file with album artwork.

It depends on which piece of jukebox software you are using as to what format and how the album artwork needs to be tagged to show properly.

What jukebox software are you using? I am experienced in TouchTone 3 and can give you instruction on that.

Mp3tag is the best tagging software out there in my opinion and with that (it is free) you can easily associate album artwork with individual MP3 tracks.
Before you abuse, criticise and accuse, Then walk a mile in my shoes
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic