Forum Home Forum Home > Welcome To Jamma+ > New Members Start Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Belgium

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Belgium
    Posted: 19 March 2017 at 5:55pm
Hello Guys,

I'be visited this forum several times looking for answers. I started a few years ago with a terminator2 cabinet. This is still my favourite and the thing has cost me a lot of money in the 90's. In the meantime I have had several cabs like a Rampage , MK2 and operation Thunderbolt. But because the garage is limited in space, when I buy a new cab, another has to go (also my wife has a space limiting influence on this hobby Big smile) . At the moment the T2 is still there (and will always remain) together with the Simpsons and an operation Wolf.
This operation Wolf is currently under restoration. It needed a lot of love when I bought it. In fact it was more or less ready for the junkyard. But hey, a lot of patience/worries and time made the cab operational again. It is almost finished, only the sound is not working, but this seems a very known issue with this cab.
So I decided to join the community Big smile hoping that you guys can help me if I have questions and that I can help you.

Greetings,

Wim
Flinnster View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 11:55pm
Welcome - sounds like you have a cool lineup! Smile
Wanted:
- PCBs: Ordyne, Rainbow Islands, Bomb Jack, Rolling Thunder
- Parts: Dino King castor wheel, coin mech metal clip/screw for Dino King Door
- House Extension
zebow2002 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zebow2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 3:41pm
Hey Wim,

welkom

er zitten nog veel Belgen op Jamma+, geweldig forum.

veel plezier!
Wim View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 8:22pm
Hey Zebow,

Bedankt. Tof dat er nog meer landgenoten met de oude games bezig zijn!

groetjes,

Wim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic