Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Member Services
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IronGiant - Arcade Board Repair Service,CPS2 Fixes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IronGiant - Arcade Board Repair Service,CPS2 Fixes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:11pm
Thank you kindly, I appreciate the feedback. Big smile
Goose Green View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goose Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:43pm
Pm sent
I will make no soup.
lhantz View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 11:31pm
Thanks Phil, great service, yet again, and fast turn around. PCBs work 100% and the repairs are very tidy.
Wanted - Nice Electrocoin Goliath
IronGiant View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 10:09am
Splendid, many thanks for the kind words. Smile
IronGiant View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 10:15am
A small bump just to say that I've updated my first post to mention that I can now also revive pre-CPS, CPS1, CPS1.5 and CPS2 boards that have suicided without needing to replace the game code EPROMs. Details are as follows:

Thanks to the great efforts of Eduardo Cruz and others, it's now possible to revive the above boards by re-programming the appropriate chip (not an EPROM) which contains the decryption key for the game. This means that no EPROMs need to be replaced so the board will retain its original game code. The process involves replacing the dead battery with a new one (or two batteries in some cases) and temporarily attaching a specially configured Arduino Uno to upload the decrypted key to the chip that holds it. For this service I charge £35 (which includes the battery/batteries).

Megatron19 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2017 at 4:05pm
Can you repair Battlezone boards?
IronGiant View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2017 at 4:08pm
I'm afraid not, very sorry.
okeyblokey View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okeyblokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 6:57pm
Hi there. Can you fix CPS A board fans?
IronGiant View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2017 at 7:11pm
I'l send you a PM.
lhantz View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lhantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2017 at 12:58pm
Thanks for the service Phil, changed my CPS1 King Of Dragons back to the original configuration, game works 100%, Hydra tail, the lot!
Wanted - Nice Electrocoin Goliath
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic