Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade Technical and Restoration > Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mortal Kombat 2 Replica Build UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomcoleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 4:41pm
  i hate ebeing messed about on ebay!!
AaronBoone View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronBoone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 5:09pm
Went for £600 in the end didn't it? Shove it in the for sale section and I'm sure someone'll snap it up.
tomcoleman View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomcoleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by AaronBoone AaronBoone wrote:

Went for £600 in the end didn't it? Shove it in the for sale section and I'm sure someone'll snap it up.

was time waster then had few PM's at around the 1k mark

no rush LOL
adubz View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adubz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2018 at 7:56pm
Just want to say this build looked fantastic and inspired me to start one myself, real shame you're having to sell but I'm sure you had a lot of fun building it, out of interest where did you get your acrylic from and what thickness did you go with ? 
tomcoleman View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomcoleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2018 at 4:41pm
cheers

most of the plastic was from ebay i think i played with a few sizes, the control deck i think was 3mm
adubz View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adubz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 7:46pm
Cheers man, will try that.
Seeing you in action is a joke !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic