Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade Technical and Restoration > Arcade Artwork
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

taito japanese cocktail instruction cards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote resetkomplete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: taito japanese cocktail instruction cards
    Posted: 15 January 2017 at 1:15pm
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to restore a tatio cocktail table with kangaroo installed and need to find some authentic instruction cards for either side of the monitor. after searching i can't seem to find how the originals would have looked so was hoping to draw from your knowledge. 

im also after some original locks for the cabinet as these have been drilled out.

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Kaizen View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2017 at 6:17am
I've never seen a Taito Kangaroo Instruction card , this is a scan from a card that was on a generic cocktail that I picked up a few years back. There's a two different versions, a PDF at 600 dpi and a JPEG at 600 dpi and I think the other JPEG is a different card.
You'll need to trace the image with Illustrator if you want it perfect. I can also get you a template for a Taito instruction card that would allow you to create a hybrid from both (last image).

PDF
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0kAwpS2NEYzUFdZVXQxcTZCZG8

Low Quality Mock Up

Edited by Kaizen - 03 February 2017 at 7:37am
resetkomplete View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote resetkomplete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2017 at 10:06pm
Hi kaizen. That's perfect for what I need. Thanks a lot for putting them up I spent ages trying to find a copy on the net. I'll trace that up in illustrator and it'll look great on the table. Thanks again.
Kaizen View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 5:49am
The instruction card window on Taito cocktail table is 150mm x 90mm, the standard artwork size for a Taito cocktail instruction card is 153mm x 93mm.

The template below says it should be 156mm x 90mm so maybe check your mask first.

Here's a link to a Phoenix card if it helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzy5XMBV05xGeDg0QTRycjR6UFE/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Kaizen - 14 February 2017 at 6:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic