Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade Technical and Restoration > Reproduction Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CPS2 Motherboard Test Volume buttons group buy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CPS2 Motherboard Test Volume buttons group buy
    Posted: 04 January 2017 at 8:47pm

I have previously purchased a couple of sets of these and they are perfect, smooth finish and fit perfectly.

Quote from the Shapeways website

"This is tested functional in Shapeways "Strong and Flexible" materials. They are flexible enough to allow the buttons to function, and should not break as easily as the factory versions"

These are available in several colours

blue, purple, red, yellow, green or orange

for 10  would be around £125 with shipping to UK

so each would be around £12.50  plus postage, around another £1.50 - £14 each

postage is over £9.32 regardless on how many you purchase, if you purchase them on their own at £9.81 with postage the total would be at least £19 each

Once Ive got full numbers Im happy to try and negotiate a better deal if I can

Let me know what you want please on this thread

emuDrache - 5 x Blue
Seanr28 - 3 x Blue

Edited by seanr28 - 05 January 2017 at 9:19pm
emuDrache View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emuDrache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 8:57pm
please make my 3 blue  (blue strong & flexible polished)

Edited by emuDrache - 04 January 2017 at 8:58pm
The goal of database.trurip.org is to catalogue the software of as many classic systems as possible database.trurip.org does not and will never host ISO or ROM downloads.
seanr28 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 6:05pm
no one else needs any???  Im surprised,  Ive had loads of CPS 2 Motherboards with buttons broken off!
emuDrache View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emuDrache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 7:57pm
make mine 4.  dutch friend not on forums needs one also. same blue.
The goal of database.trurip.org is to catalogue the software of as many classic systems as possible database.trurip.org does not and will never host ISO or ROM downloads.
seanr28 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 8:30pm
done
emuDrache View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emuDrache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 9:02pm
ffs.. dutch guy contacted me back.. make it 5 for me.

gojira54 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gojira54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 6:35pm
If you're buying stuff from shapeways the pc engine everdrive covers and nesrgb standoffs are recommended if you've got that stuff...
john View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 8:41pm

If someone is handy with 3d modeling then why not replicate it and use a site like https://www.3dhubs.com/ to upload the model, find a local service and even give you a price there and then. I recently did this for fidget spinners for my son, grabbed the model from thingiverse (donated to the author) and got it printed using 3dhubs a few miles from my home cheaper than getting it from the US
john View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 9:02pm

Doh, just realised you can download the model if you register, anyway did that and uploaded to 3dhubs. Price comes in at under £6 plus delivery (or uplift) for general purpose plastic, other materials are available but costs more. Theres a set up fee so the more you buy the cheaper it gets per item.
seanr28 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 7:58am
Originally posted by john john wrote:

Doh, just realised you can download the model if you register, anyway did that and uploaded to 3dhubs. Price comes in at under £6 plus delivery (or uplift) for general purpose plastic, other materials are available but costs more. Theres a set up fee so the more you buy the cheaper it gets per item.

Thats useful to know, will have a play around later and see what i can do then:)
IronGiant View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2017 at 12:53pm
Just curious but are any of these still available? (preferably in blue).
Ace` View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Space Is Over Rated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2017 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by IronGiant IronGiant wrote:

Just curious but are any of these still available? (preferably in blue).

If not I've got two originals (blue and green) in my various parts for sale thread.
IronGiant View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2017 at 2:29pm
Useful to know, thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic