Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Mobile Gaming And Tablets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Android gaming on a PC... suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Insert Coin
Insert Coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Android gaming on a PC... suggestions?
    Posted: 14 August 2016 at 10:09pm
Hi all, Is there a way to play Android games from the arcade front end on my PC?

I've discovered, for example, Nox which is a full fledged tablet / phone emulator. You can map keyboard (& maybe joysticks) to touchscreen actions and it works fine. However it's fairly heavy duty and I haven't worked out if it's possible to autostart games from a command line option and map the controller too.

FWIW I've struggled to get a Google account working properly through Nox, but its straightforward to download installers (APK) and load them directly - but a lot of games need access to Play Services - I guess a simple device emulator without the OS wouldn't run most games?

Anyway, anyone added a suite of 'droid games to their arcade machine?

BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2016 at 11:13pm
Here ya go, I've used this before LINK

dnphamus13 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnphamus13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 7:27am
Originally posted by BBZ149 BBZ149 wrote:

Here ya go, I've used this before LINK

I was gonna suggest the same thing

The one time I used it...it supported what I needed it to
rockford View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 3:58pm
I code, therefore I am.
BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 7:12pm
I think the OP just signed up to the forum to ask 1 question then sod off LOL

rockford View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 7:19pm
I knew that when I posted, but I think the question is still quite a good one and the answers useful to all :)
I code, therefore I am.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic