Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale - Arcade Parts Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD 19" CRT Monitor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ste72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD 19" CRT Monitor
    Posted: 14 November 2015 at 1:33pm

This is a CRT VGA monitor that has been taken from a megatouch machine. Touch screen has been removed but you can have that too if wanted.

This is perfect for a MAME conversion or a 15KHz replacement. Max resolution is 640x480 so image doesn't look blocky at all and is comparable to the most crisp 15khz monitors. If you are doing a MAME set-up this can just plug into your PC or Box with no need for JPac (obviously controls wil need sorting somehow though). Rotate for horizontal or vertical.

Will get a pic of it displaying an image asap. I swapped a Hantarex for one of these and never regreted it once in-terms of display qulaity and adjustment options.

Any Q's just ask. £60 (postage extra)

Edited by ste72 - 15 November 2015 at 5:30pm
venom View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2015 at 1:42pm
Steve does this run at 15khz then ?

Will need a replacement for my video wizars at some point, but too far for me. Just wondered what make and model it was should I find one closer to home. 

Have not decided if to put a pc monitor in instead or try and serach a 15KHz one, when I mame the baby !
Owner Supreme video, a Woodie and Thunderbirds pachislo.
ste72 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ste72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2015 at 1:48pm
No it's 31k. You can use one of those convertor cards to take the signal from your JAMMA loom and up it to 31k.

It's a Tatung 58 if that means anything! They do the job well and because they are not high resolution it looks good. I won't be going 15k again as in my personal experience it has been a pain and I can't afford repairs and original boards anyway.

venom View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2015 at 2:31pm
Yes I know what you mean. I'd never considered looking the resolutions of the pc monitors. I'm getting the pc built to do 15K and to do pc monitor as well, just in case ! So will do some more research. Cheers
Owner Supreme video, a Woodie and Thunderbirds pachislo.
gameover View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gameover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2015 at 2:46pm
I'll take this if it's still available?
Sent a PM
batterburger View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batterburger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 10:02pm
Looking for a chassis for one of these please!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic