Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Arcade Spare Parts Sales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PiForce Tools Naomi Netbooter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PiForce Tools Naomi Netbooter
    Posted: 20 September 2014 at 12:22pm

PiForce Tools Naomi Netbooter Works With Naomi 1 + 2, Chihiro and Triforce boards with Netboot pic which is now supplied for free!

£95 includes a built Pi installed into a clear Blue case, Crossover Cable to any length, Class 10 32GB Micro SD Card installed with a half size SD to Micro SD adapter so card does not stick out of the side of the Case and security Pic. Please add £5 for postage outside the UK

Also comes with a quality made JST to Micro USB Cable to power the Pi Power from Naomi 1 & 2 CN12 Connector. Unit can be disconnected once game has loaded into Dimm and will stay in memory even when machine is switched off for as long as the Naomi/Chihiro Battery lasts!

No Roms included but I know where they are located  Wink 

New Cases supplied:

Old Cases!

Now with Micro SD Card installed so SD Card no longer stick out of the side of the case Big smile

Demo Here:

Here is my setup, I can make any length cables on request so you can install unit onto CP if you like. I just double-sided taped mine to the Naomi  Big smile

Edited by BBZ149 - 14 July 2016 at 2:04pm

OutRun2 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Out-y-run Kenobi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutRun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2014 at 1:02pm
Damn Terry, that looks really nice! Thumbs Up
Would like:

No more cabs.. please!!
BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by OutRun2 OutRun2 wrote:

Damn Terry, that looks really nice! Thumbs Up
Cheers Gary Big smile

LuKa View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2014 at 9:18pm
That is a amazing deal! We have a Naomi 1 Deluxe cabinet in our arcade and that would be awesome to have such a select of games in one cabinet, shame we don't have a net dimm board for it :(
keyamon View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2014 at 9:45pm
Mine arrived last week thanks dude. 
very nicely built.
cool bit of kit and works great Smile 
BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by keyamon keyamon wrote:

Mine arrived last week thanks dude. 
very nicely built.
cool bit of kit and works great Smile 
Cheers dude Thumbs Up

BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 8:41pm
Another 2 Sammy Games just been released Big smile

gaz300372 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaz300372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 10:14pm
Are you still doing these mate ??.
BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by gaz300372 gaz300372 wrote:

Are you still doing these mate ??.
Indeed I am, drop me a PM if you want one Thumbs Up

ZerO View Drop Down
Insert Coin
Insert Coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZerO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:58pm
Hello BBZ149
Did you have one available again? i'm interresting.
thx
BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ZerO ZerO wrote:

Hello BBZ149
Did you have one available again? i'm interresting.
thx
Hi m8, drop me an Email to terry(AT)gizmosltd.co.uk 

and ill get another built for you next Week Thumbs Up

Edited by BBZ149 - 15 March 2015 at 5:20pm

BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 7:07pm
I shall be selling these for now in Blue clear Case with Blue back-lit Negative LCD while I can still get the LCD's Big smile

TonyElyod View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
*badum-tish*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyElyod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 8:03pm
Would these be a good option..
Touch screen for Raspberry Pi ?

SIDNEY SAYS RELAX
Reaver View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 9:48pm
It would need the script rewriting but it can be done and would look more snazzier with screenshots instead of names Wink
Wanted: Virtua Cop 1&2 PCBs and House of the Dead PCB. Any Virtua Cop 3 Deluxe items for a restore. Any Snatcher related material also wanted ;-)
colinmac View Drop Down
High Score
High Score
Flymo..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 9:55pm
Terry - can you make me a power cable for mine that's a bit longer ? Say 20-30cm ?   I couldn't get the NaomiPi the right way round at my front door of the cab lol. Kept cricking my neck...

Happy to PPG you the costs/postage.

Cheers!
BBZ149 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBZ149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Reaver Reaver wrote:

It would need the script rewriting but it can be done and would look more snazzier with screenshots instead of names Wink 
Been asking for exactly that for a while now! 
Thumbs Up

Originally posted by colinmac colinmac wrote:

Terry - can you make me a power cable for mine that's a bit longer ? Say 20-30cm ?   I couldn't get the NaomiPi the right way round at my front door of the cab lol. Kept cricking my neck...

Happy to PPG you the costs/postage.

Cheers!
No worries m8 ill swap it for a longer one for you Thumbs Up

zombie343 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombie343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 6:26pm
BBZ149 , 
   I've emailed you directly. I'd like to convert my out-of-cabinet Naomi v1 setup to this and I'm not 100% sure what I need. It looks amazing and I can't wait to hear back from you.

zombie343
zombie343 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombie343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 12:30am
I know I posted only about 6 hours, but I really excited for one of these. If you could reply to my email that would be amazing. Thank you!

-zombie343
Beaps View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Tha Xbox Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 1:15am
^^ I think you need a 10 post count before you can message etc.

Why not introduce yourself in the new members section?
You need a CoinOps 8 Xbox Console or Uber Wii Console , ready to go, drop me a PM.
(.Y.)
zombie343 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombie343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 5:22am
I think I will do that. also, hi Beaps! :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic