Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Members Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The 'show us your MVS cab' thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stryker007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:48am
thats in lovely condition... I've got a leisure2000 cab thats a copy of that.... one thing though, mine has the buttons in a line like the astro city cabs, it looks a much more natural layout for the buttons.  If your going for a new CP cover then perhaps you should consider the button layout? or is it better to keep it 100% original? :-)
Wanted:
VideoMaster control panel
Vadergb View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vadergb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 8:20pm
To be honest it had 25mm rectangle star buttons, I replaced them with some Happ buttons. I kinda like the L shape button layout feels good and intuitive to play.
stryker007 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stryker007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 8:23pm
I get that for up to 3 button games, but what about the 4 button fighters? Is it easy to transition across the 4 buttons? Either way, lemmi know if you find a good printer to produce a nice overlay, mine needs it too
Wanted:
VideoMaster control panel
Vadergb View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vadergb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 8:28pm
I thought Olly already had a scan of the cp and side art? I prefer the shooters to the fighters and most of them only use 3 buttons or less tbh.
seijurou View Drop Down
Insert Coin
Insert Coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seijurou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:23am
Originally posted by paulie paulie wrote:

I used to have a lovely lordsvale, same as the one muddymiusic has but i gave it to a friend many years ago, I really regret letting that one go. I also had a cab that was almost the same as fuzzy's and neogeomvs' cabs but the marquee on mine looked a lot smaller (height wise) and only had space for either 4 or possibly even 5 mini's. 

I currently have a pair of SNK SC19-4 cabs, same as jase's Smile

The twins, i need to put some mini's in one of the cabs Embarrassed

Old pics of the cabs turned on, moved the games room around since 

Flyers

Hi Paulie.
i just want say, it looks awesome, i´m SNK lover too, and actually i have a nice MVS kit´s collection, actually i looking a MV-4U, Super Neo 29 or SC19-4 and you have two :P

if any day you plan to sell one, please let me know i´m very interested to have one with my collection :)

j69 View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:42am
Bump!

My first arcade cab from about 12 years ago. Bit of a bastardised example but I loved it at the time!

BigDeadFreak View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigDeadFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2017 at 11:08pm
Nice, especially the collection of Shockboxes.

Good to see Metal Slug 2 rather than X. The slowdown is a bit of a pain in later levels but the colour scheme and feel of the game seems purer somehow.
Malenko View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malenko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 6:52pm
Here is how I got it:

Here is after I was done:

In case pictures dont work, heres the restore thread over at BYOAC
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,148826.msg1551912.html

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic