Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE: Jammaplus Window Stickers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Official Porchy fan club member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:46pm
Just me doing a pic Ouch
I angled the camera to miss out my stomach(s) LOL

- Ben
Monkeyjizz View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeyjizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 7:06pm
I also received mine today so thanx goes to D and Muddy!!!
©Baz 2016 My lawyers are watching.....

Directives:
1)Serve the public trust
2)Protect the innocent
3)Uphold the law
4)##Classified##
prof5 View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:46pm
Also recieved mine today Thanks
dragonv480 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonv480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:51pm
How the FECK did I miss this?!?!  Oh yeah, working fecking 16 hours a day 7 days a week :(

Gaz Wilson, JAMMA+ Chief Idler
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thehorsedentist
Got Horses? -
cosine View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:26am
Mine arrived this morning, will get a pic up when the rain stops LOL

EDIT:

Thanks to Muddy and D, my car is a little geekier LOL

Edited by cosine - 25 July 2013 at 3:05pm
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my sanity the most.
retromax View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Bigger than Zod!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retromax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:59am

Thumbs Up
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?
john bud View Drop Down
JB Mobility Scooters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john bud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:28am
got mine too, cheers guys Thumbs Up i think i will put it next to the nlp sticker Thumbs Up
god my fingers ache
TonyElyod View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
*badum-tish*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyElyod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:26pm
Got mine guys...Many Thanx..Thumbs Up
It keeps falling off my ForeHead tho Angry

Now Where's the Gaffa Tape ?? LOL
SIDNEY SAYS RELAX
Breaking Dad View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:39pm
I still want one of these...!!!...offer still stands to pay for a whole batch and anyone who missed out is more than welcome to one if it happens......pretty please with a cherry on top.........Joey
I have no more money for pinball machines...!!!....Joey
Fuzzy View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Novice grunt herder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Breaking Dad Breaking Dad wrote:

I still want one of these...!!!...offer still stands to pay for a whole batch and anyone who missed out is more than welcome to one if it happens......pretty please with a cherry on top.........Joey

I've not got around to putting mine in my car yet, so PM me your name and address, Joey, and I'll send it over on a big silver thing with wings. Smile

I just hope that D and Muddy remember my act of unrestrained generosity and sneak me on to the list (if and) when a new batch is made! LOL
strykr View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Dragooooooo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Fuzzy Fuzzy wrote:

I've not got around to putting mine in my car yet, so PM me your name and address, Joey, and I'll send it over on a big silver thing with wings. Smile

I just hope that D and Muddy remember my act of unrestrained generosity and sneak me on to the list (if and) when a new batch is made! LOL

Clap
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by strykr strykr wrote:

Clap

That really means so much to me..Fuzzy and everyone here is really the Top of the Tops..I mean this is the internet..you just CANNOT find a place anywhere (but here) where everybody helps each other out..Said it before and i'm saying it again..Everyone here is Ace..and should pat themselves on the back..Fuzzy ,you are the Man Sir ....a beside himself Happy Joey
Fuzzy View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Novice grunt herder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 5:36pm
Joey, you do know it's a sticker and not made of solid gold, right? Wink

No problem, mate. Nice to think there's some J+ love going on in the good old US of A. Will be in the post to you ASAP. Thumbs Up

Agree with you about the forum... some great guys on here! Handshake
ben76 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:56pm
I think you're all ****ers Thumbs Up

- Ben Tongue
I Porchy
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 4:51am

Joey, you do know it's a sticker and not made of solid gold, right? Wink

No problem, mate. Nice to think there's some J+ love going on in the good old US of A. Will be in the post to you ASAP. Thumbs Up

Agree with you about the forum... some great guys on here! Handshake

You Mean with this sticker I don't get to come to the Jamma+ factory..where Ben greets me with a big funny hat and gives me a big FECK YOU..Then I tour the factory and play the best games on the planet...see me and everyone who got a sticker is there..as we continue the tour Ben swears at us some more ,Then we walk by a dark room,I say Sir Ben what is in there..he says Don't Feckin worry about it you ***..you can play any game in my factory ,just not that room...so as he brings us to another room(this room has every game anyone has ever sold )I sneek off into the dark room..there is only one game in there ..I know I shouldn't play it,it dosen't even look fun..but because I was told not to makes me want to..so I press start,grab what looks like it should be on an afterburner or Tron..the bright blue hurts my eyes,I fire a few times and my shield starts to disapear,Just then the door flies open ,it's a furious Big Ben.. ...After more swearing I explain he could just leave the door to that room open..i tell him TRUST me ,no one would want to go in there,he finally calmed down and now wer having tea and biscuits ..I ask him why so mad all the time..?..he goes on to tell me that after finally getting his grail cab,he could never keep it up and running.. ...I tell him not to worry as in 15 or so years,Riely will be a computer genius and be able to bullet-proof that bad boy...the end......WTF..I didn't even drink tonight ........Joey
ben76 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:57am
^^^ Ermm what you been smoking? LOL

- Ben
I Porchy
Fuzzy View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Novice grunt herder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 8:02am
I thought the J+ factory was supposed to be a secret? LOL
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 8:05am
...WTF I know...But I quit months ago...ask Rog..he'll tell you....Think I'm over tired... ...good morn for you ..good night for me...(mabye just got too much time on my hands.. )...JUST STAY OUT THAT DARK ROOM... ....Joey
ben76 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 8:23am
Is it 3.23 am there atm? If so wtf are you still doing awake? LOL

- Ben
I Porchy
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 8:29am
Yes it is...just got done shooting some zombies(cod 360) with my son...making up stories while my chicken noodle soup cooks.... ....Joey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic