Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE: Jammaplus Window Stickers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Breaking Dad Breaking Dad wrote:

Originally posted by Fuzzy Fuzzy wrote:

Joey, you do know it's a sticker and not made of solid gold, right? Wink

No problem, mate. Nice to think there's some J+ love going on in the good old US of A. Will be in the post to you ASAP. Thumbs Up

Agree with you about the forum... some great guys on here! Handshake

You Mean with this sticker I don't get to come to the Jamma+ factory..where Ben greets me with a big funny hat and gives me a big FECK YOU..Then I tour the factory and play the best games on the planet...see me and everyone who got a sticker is there..as we continue the tour Ben swears at us some more ,Then we walk by a dark room,I say Sir Ben what is in there..he says Don't Feckin worry about it you ***..you can play any game in my factory ,just not that room...so as he brings us to another room(this room has every game anyone has ever sold )I sneek off into the dark room..there is only one game in there ..I know I shouldn't play it,it dosen't even look fun..but because I was told not to makes me want to..so I press start,grab what looks like it should be on an afterburner or Tron..the bright blue hurts my eyes,I fire a few times and my shield starts to disapear,Just then the door flies open ,it's a furious Big Ben.. ...After more swearing I explain he could just leave the door to that room open..i tell him TRUST me ,no one would want to go in there,he finally calmed down and now wer having tea and biscuits ..I ask him why so mad all the time..?..he goes on to tell me that after finally getting his grail cab,he could never keep it up and running.. ...I tell him not to worry as in 15 or so years,Riely will be a computer genius and be able to bullet-proof that bad boy...the end......WTF..I didn't even drink tonight ........Joey

Just incase anyone missed my lil' story..

Yay..got my sticker today..BIG .to Fuzzy...Thank you one more time Sir..Now where to put it..our car has tints..wanted to put it on my motorcycle but same prob..shield is black..didn't realize it goes on the inside.. ..hence window sticker..going to visit my mame so ima see if he will pull the glass and slap that bad boy on there. ....Happy...Joey

Edited by Breaking Dad - 20 September 2013 at 9:45pm
I have no more money for pinball machines...!!!....Joey
Ter_101 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
ARRGGG! Too much coffee...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ter_101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 1:49pm
If there are ever any more of those lovley stickers, I would absolutly love to have one to put on my windscreen Thumbs Up
Adaptability is the key to life.   

When it works ....
silverfox0786 View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverfox0786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 3:08pm
bit of a long shot are these still availbale in a new production run or something

snear View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by silverfox0786 silverfox0786 wrote:

bit of a long shot are these still availbale in a new production run or something

^
muddymusic View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Official Porchy fan club member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 4:45pm
I'll try and remember to add a bunch of these on the next artwork order Smile
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
snear View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 9:23pm
Nice one muddy Thumbs Up
Breaking Dad View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
USA USA!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breaking Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 8:21pm
Get'm while they're hot.....back by popular demand...The Jamma+ window sticker....Stick them in the house...Stick them in your car...Stick them up your glass....show off your love for all things Jamma+....... ...............Joey
I have no more money for pinball machines...!!!....Joey
Porl View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:43am
Oh I would like one of the stickers please if thats okay? :) Who do I have to PM my soul to?

Porl''
dsyde View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:47am
JOIN THE C.C.G Buying/Selling Group On Facebook, for anything Retro and Console Gaming.
Naomi02 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:22pm
I want it too! I'll PM
digweed View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Naomi02 Naomi02 wrote:

I want it too! I'll PM

You best check the date on all these posts as quite a few of them are 1-2 years old Confused
Wanted: Lordsvale or Neo Geo themed cab
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic