Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale - Everything Else (Non Arcade)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

George Michael Live Tickets (Cardiff) THIS SAT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Out-y-run Kenobi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutRun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: George Michael Live Tickets (Cardiff) THIS SAT
    Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:15pm
Hi guys,

Not my bag this (honest!) but my missus has a couple of tickets to see George Michael live at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff THIS SATURDAY night. She's a big fan but now can't make it due to a last minute hitch

Anyone on here want them? Seats are next to each other on balcony- near the back but central.

I can post them today for guaranteed Saturday delivery UK only of course.

£75 delivered for the pair or best offer (that's less than half price, originally £76 each)
Would like:

No more cabs.. please!!
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:18pm
Yeah, not your bag man Wink 

LOL
frothmeister View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frothmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:19pm
I'd have 'em but I'm not sure where I put my leather underpants
OutRun2 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Out-y-run Kenobi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutRun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by frothmeister frothmeister wrote:

I'd have 'em but I'm not sure where I put my leather underpants

Ok, I'll dig out my leather pants and send them with the tickets FOC. I take it extra large will be ok?
Would like:

No more cabs.. please!!
frothmeister View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frothmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:27pm
Make sure the arse is cut out and I'll do it. LOL Now where's my matching hat?
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:46pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:27pm
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:30pm

saleem View Drop Down
Game Over
Game Over
The end is nigh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:35pm
george michael is a wicked wicked singer i have watched the guy live on tv and he is brilliant,when hes not in the toilet.
Ermm
Pyongyang View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Sexmint

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pyongyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:08pm
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly! This was the outstanding highlight of the Olympics. What an absolute Olympic-sized bell-end George Michael was.

Moral of the story? Leave the uncledancing to weddings, birthdays and christenings... and don't use the closing ceremony of the olympics to plug your new record nobody apart from 6 people that all live in a hamlet in Yemen have heard before.

OutRun2 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Out-y-run Kenobi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutRun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:32pm
Thanks for the 'interest' but it's now too late to pass these on to someone else.

Shame to waste the money in the end but I guess most people would say it would be a waste of money to attend the show anyway!   
Would like:

No more cabs.. please!!
saleem View Drop Down
Game Over
Game Over
The end is nigh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Pyongyang Pyongyang wrote:

If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly! This was the outstanding highlight of the Olympics. What an absolute Olympic-sized bell-end George Michael was.

Moral of the story? Leave the uncledancing to weddings, birthdays and christenings... and don't use the closing ceremony of the olympics to plug your new record nobody apart from 6 people that all live in a hamlet in Yemen have heard before.

lies all lies.

we have now found george michaels no1 fan.
Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic