Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Club Sega, Akihabara, Tokyo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
6-Button Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevearcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Club Sega, Akihabara, Tokyo
    Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:16pm
Ok, so after the Sega Arcade, I went on to Club Sega, this one's the further away Red Arcade in the photo:

Again, the usual UFO catcher stuff on the first couple of floors, but this was big arcade and once designed for entertaining the whole family with many shooters, drivers and other things. But it was awesome!!! I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Oh yes! You saw right, a Super Hang On Big smile
And did I hear you say you noticed an FZeroAX machine in the back of the shot...
Anyone for some twin co-op Afterburner Climax?

More gambling, baseball and football tables on the top floor?

So there you have Club Sega. Lots of Candy goodness, lots of big deluxe cab goodness. Spent a lot of time in here and obviously had to play Super Hang On and FZero a few times Wink, it was a touch having them there.

Thumbs Up

Edited by stevearcade - 12 August 2012 at 4:18pm
Put that in your PCB test rig and smoke it!
andyman View Drop Down
Thin Ice
Thin Ice
6 buttons, it's a fruity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:20pm

Awesome pic, typical woman face, assume the is Mrs. Steve LOL

Great write ups mate, only thing that puts me off is all the plastic, we want plywood and chipboard !!
stevearcade View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
6-Button Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevearcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:38am
Yeah, the boy was just falling off the chair trying to reach the pedals, she's diving in for the save. It's a very unflattering picture indeed. She saw it told me to photoshop her out. I said don't worry it's only going on the forum, they'll only be interesting in the games LOL. Comment number 1 pics up on the embarrassing Mrs photo, I love it LOL.
Put that in your PCB test rig and smoke it!
andyman View Drop Down
Thin Ice
Thin Ice
6 buttons, it's a fruity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:43am
Sorry, just me, I look at surrounding peoples expressions in photos, especially in these mountains of plastic, sod all else to look at LOL

Put up a flattering one and I'll change it and don't forget, squeeze your bum cheeks together on the way back Tongue

Edited by andyman - 15 August 2012 at 6:27pm
OutRun2 View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Out-y-run Kenobi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutRun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:47pm
What an amazing place - I'm just staggered at the amazing condition of all the cabs.  It's like a car showroom with the card next to each cab, (presumably?) describing each game/machine.

Being a fan of Sega drivers I particularly like these shots..

Originally posted by stevearcade stevearcade wrote:

I'm sure you won't find any Rally 2 or Daytona 2 cabs in this kind of condition in any UK venue.  ALL the stickers look present and unscratched Approve

Loving the Jap spec Crazy Taxi topper too - these cabs are tall enough with a standard topper LOL

edit - no OutRun2 cabs though Shocked

Edited by OutRun2 - 16 August 2012 at 1:47pm
Would like:

No more cabs.. please!!
WhiteComet View Drop Down
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteComet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by stevearcade stevearcade wrote:

Ok, so after the Sega Arcade, I went on to Club Sega, this one's the further away Red Arcade in the photo:

Thumbs Up

A HYPER and a SSF2X on head to head... very nice :)

Full Restoration & Build at www.initiald.co.uk
skykappah View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skykappah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:23am
Your kid is gonna be a lady killer!Thumbs Up

What time did you go? It's empteee!
All YOUR CANDIES ARE BELONG TO ME'S.
strykr View Drop Down
Kill Screen
Kill Screen
Dragooooooo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by skykappah skykappah wrote:

Your kid is gonna be a lady killer!Thumbs Up

What time did you go? It's empteee!

He's a little dude isn't he.
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic