Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The first game you played?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525354
Author
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2018 at 3:24pm
It was before space invaders had come out,2 black and white games:boot hill a blocky cowboy shooter and blocky motor bike game where you twisted the throttle the bike zoomed off the screen at the top then appeared on the middle part of the screen zoomed of that and came back on the bottom part of the screen and then if you'd got the throttle right you'd jump an increasing number of buses until you failed,god I feel old!!
nazum View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nazum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 9:53pm
Very first arcade game I remember playing is mortal kombat at the local movie theater.  

xeo2kt View Drop Down
Level Up
Level Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xeo2kt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2018 at 7:22am
Street Fighter II on the SNES - the first game my dad got me.

Quimbypond View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quimbypond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 10:48am
SI cocktail!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 525354
  Share Topic