Forum Home Forum Home > General Arcade Chat > Arcade - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone created an Arcade Fanzine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
High Score
High Score

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddhorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 9:15am
As long as they are scanned that's all that matters, look forward to the read. Thanks
damagestar View Drop Down
Patreon
Patreon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damagestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 12:53pm
Great work! I love the way it took you nearly 5 years but you still remembered to come back and share them Clap

Electric brain was a brilliant fanzine, I particularly loved it because of all the pc engine coverage. I had quite a few but my mum chucked them away with all my coinslots and complete guide to consoles and all my flyers and stuff that I had collected from a few ECTS events back in the early 90's. She claimed the cats had pissed on them so she had to chuck them. Gutted Ouch
frazer99 View Drop Down
Power Up
Power Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frazer99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 5:28pm
Excellent - do you mind if I tweet a link to them?
Owen2471 View Drop Down
Bonus Stage
Bonus Stage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen2471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2017 at 7:45am
I have a few copies lying around and am trying get some more. I got the w h smiths ones and also some direct from onn lee the editor through subs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic